This card and door hanger were inspired by the Luxurious Relaxation by Peggy, Jenn K & Mrs J. post. These are for my mother-in-law for Mother's Day. We're going to visit my in-laws, always a blessing, for Mother's Day weekend.
Brads: MakingMemories, Stickers: Stickjopotamus, MakingMemories, Mrs. Grossman's, My Little Pony, Markers: Staedtler, Ribbon: Offray
Steps to Create: (door hanger)
(1) find some pretty paper and back it with cardstock, trim to desired dimensions
(2) cut out circle for doorknob
(3) cut and adhere paper layer on top for sentiment
(4) use cut out circle from doorknob hole and glue in upper right corner of sentiment paper
(5) wrap ribbon around top area of sentiment paper and adhere
(6) place flower stickers in lower left corner of sentiment paper
(7) cut out flower from coordinating paper and adhere with brad over ribbon and circle
(8) cut corner of door hanger with scalloped scissors
(9) add sentiment and hang on door!
Steps to Create: (card)
(1) cut out card background paper to desired size
(2) cut and adhere paper layer on top for sentiment
(3) wrap ribbon around left side of sentiment paper and adhere
(4) insert brads over ribbon
(5) draw on leaves then place flower stickers in lower right corner of sentiment paper
(6) add sentiment and enjoy!