This project was inspire by the post Cuttlebug and Gifts from the Kitchen and Melyssa's super cute tutorial. This was made using some paper pulled from my stash, and it's for my husband's birthday this week :) Homemade granola is the food wrapping featured here, along with a matching card.
Here's an upclose of the signs in the granola gift.
Ribbon: Jo-Ann, Michaels, Brads: MakingMemories, Markers: Galaxy Marker, Skewers: Cook-Eez, Vase: Libbey
Steps to Create: (signs and vase decorations)
(1) cut out white circles and ovals, then glue onto background paper
(2) cut out around circles/oval with scalloped edge scissors
(3) write in sentiments and add brads
(4) cut slits in signs and insert skewers
(5) glue ribbons around vase then glue on sentiment decoration
Ribbon: Jo-Ann, Michaels, Brads: MakingMemories, Markers: Galaxy Marker, Staedtler, Sticker: Current
Steps to Create: (card)
(1) cut background paper to desired size and tear top side
(2) cut out and layer white oval on scalloped edged paper square, write in sentiment, then adhere to background paper
(3) glue ribbon to background paper
(4) place brads in ribbon
(5) cut out balloons and glue to background paper
(6) outline balloons, add details to balloons, and draw in strings
(7) add cupcake sticker and enjoy!