This is a card I created inspired by both the Fabric Flowers with Allison, Christine & Nathalia and the Mother's Day mini-albums with Betty, Jenn M, & Karen posts on Friday, May 1. I used the "Organza Flower Tutorial by Christine Penaflor" and combined it with the Mother's Day theme! This card will be mailed out to my mum or grandma :)
The outside says, "If God meant for us to have housework, we'd have been born with maids."
The inside says, "Hope your Mother's Day is nice and relaxing."
Paper: Premium Stacks, Stamps: Stampcraft, Ink: Stampcraft, Ribbon: Christmas Tree Shops (for flower), Button: Dress It Up (on flower), Sticker: Current, Markers: Staedtler
Steps to Create:
(1) cut background paper to desired size- 5x6" in my card
(2) cut horizontal paper strip to desired size- 2x6" in my card- and adhere to background
(3) cut paper squares- 1.5x1.5" in my card- and adhere to card
(4) stamp butterflies on squares and let dry
(5) adhere sticker phrase to paper and cut out around it, adhere to card
(6) outline butterfly squares and sticker oval with black marker
(7) sew organza flower to card
(8) Enjoy! :)