So our bathroom is decorated in the Army's colors- black and gold. I used that theme to create this wall decor for our bathroom!
Cardstock: Staples, Background Paper: K&CoMPANY
Steps to Create:
(1) used an old frame I had lying around (happened to be in our color palette too!)
(2) found clip art online in Army theme
(3) used Word to arrange the clip art on the page
(4) printed out the reverse image onto cardstock (so the final product would be the opposite of what is printed out)
(5) cut out the outlines of the images
(6) flipped page over
(7) found background papers to use to back image cutouts
(8) put various background papers (camo, stars, and stripes for me) in the areas of the image cut outs
(9) frame, hang and enjoy!